Notice: Apart from our special course »ARtists go Economy« the courses for spring 2020 are unfortunately fully booked. New courses will take place in September 2020.
At the AURORA School for ARtists, you have the choice between five continuing courses on augmented reality and digital media production. For a perfect start, and regardless of individual prior knowledge, we recommend a visit to Course 1 “Examples, conception and designing of augmented reality applications in the creative field”.
The five courses provide an introduction to the production of AR apps and build on each other in content. They are offered at intervals of a few days to weeks in succession. Most of the participants use the entire continuing education program. If you already have previous knowledge, the AURORA School for ARtists also offers you to skip individual courses and to put together your individual courses.
After the further education you have the possibility to apply for one of the five places in our production laboratory at the HTW Berlin. There you can use the support of our staff to develop your apps and bring them to a successful conclusion.
Due to the project being funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of their Stärkung des Innovationspotentials in der Kultur II (strengthening of innovation potential in the cultural sector), each School for ARtists training can be offered for only a small catering fee. The workshops will be held in German.
Structure of the training
New courses will take place in September 2020.
• Course 1: Examples, conception and design of Augmented Reality applications in the cultural sector, 17.2.2020
• Course 2: Introduction into the production of Augmented Reality applications without coding, 19.2.2020
• Course 3: Introduction into the production of Augmented Reality applications with coding, 20.–21.2.2020
• Course 4: Media production (Animation, video, 3D) and Augmented Reality process management, 24./25.2., second run 2./3.3.2020 (days can be booked together or separately)
• Course 5: AR Production Lab, 4.3.2020
Notice: Courses 2, 3 and 5 are unfortunately fully booked for Spring 2020. A second run for course 4 will be offered if more than 5 participants sign up. As an alternative to course 5 you can visit our AR consultation hour on March 12th 2020. We do keep waiting lists for our courses since participants sometimes cancel. If you’d like to be put onto one of these lists please write a short mail to email@example.com with your desired course numbers.